Sample Text

About This Blog

About Author

Pages

Social Icons

Followers

Featured Posts

1

Saturday, March 31, 2012

SkyDrive -Free 25 GB Online Storage

 
     Recently, when I was chatting with a friend, he told me about SkyDrive, a free file hosting service. Before, I had some experience with other file hosting services and I hadn't liked them but I thought that I would give Skydrive a try. As soon as I tried it, I was hooked to it. It has such a lot of features.





     Skydrive is a free online file hosting service that allows users to upload files to a cloud storage and then access them from a Web browser. It is part of Windows Live range of online services .It has many advantages over other file hosting services.First, as it is a service of Windows live, we don't have to sign up for an account as we can sign in with our Hotmail /Live account.Second it has much more space(25 GB) as compared to other file hosting services like CX (10 GB), Mozy (2 GB), Dropbox (2GB). Third, it allows us to see and store pictures and videos in it too. Fourth, it allows to directly open and edit Microsoft Office documents(.xls,.ppt,.doc) in it. Fifth, it allows us to work together and update documents simultaneously with others.
     Because of these reasons, I would like to encourage any one who needs their files on the cloud to use Skydrive. If you are more interested in a backup service, then try Dropbox.

Ditulis Oleh : Baibhav Bista // 11:19 PM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Fans Comment Now

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

Powered by Blogger.